STEP 1: Start in Your Vehicle
It’s the easiest way to keep your camera powered during the setup process.
STEP 2: Insert Memory Card
- The card can only be inserted in one direction and position. See photos for details.
- Push the card until click is heard.
STEP 3: Plug in Cigarette Lighter
The adapter is powered when the LED is glowing red.
Step 4 – Insert the USB Plug into your Camera
Your camera should automatically turn on. If not, check connections and ensure your adapter has power.
- See photos for the different camera styles.
STEP 5 – Select Language
Select your language of choice using the arrow buttons. Press the “select/record” button to confirm your choice.
- See the photos for which buttons to press.
Step 6 – Select Time & Date (GPS)
Instructions for cameras with GPS.
- Press the menu button while the camera is not recording.
- Scroll down and select “World Time Zone”
- Find and select your timezone
- Your camera will now sync with the atomic clock.
Selecting Time & Date (No GPS)
Instructions for cameras without GPS.
- Press the menu button twice to access the second settings page
- Scroll down and select “Date/Time”
- Move between values using the menu button, arrow keys to adjust the values.