Applicable Terms on All Returns
(1) Once reviewed, DOD Tech Canada will contact you to give return shipping instructions and an RMA number.
(2) The RMA number expires within 14 days from the date of issue.
(3) All products must be returned to DOD Tech Canada, Inc. 80 West Beaver Creek – Unit 3, Richmond Hill, L4B1H3 Ontario Canada prior to the expiration date, transportation pre-paid, in strict compliance to DOD Tech Canada’s return and warranty policy for our evaluation and determination of responsibility.
(4) The return shipment must include the product, copy of invoice, and the RMA number clearly labeled on the box label to prevent refusal at our receiving facility.
(5) If returning for refund, please be sure to include all accessories in its original condition/packaging.
(6) Product(s) must be securely packaged for return. DOD Tech Canada is not responsible for damages during transit.
(7) Returned packages not in compliance with the above terms shall be discarded at DOD Tech Canada’ discretion.